“How Do We Start Working Together?”
I often get asked about the copywriting process and my rates so I’ve outlined the overall process below.
Feel free to reach out if you need more details.
- Get in touch via my Contact page or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a link to your website, a brief description of your project and any relevant details. It’s also helpful to let me know your budget and if you have a deadline.
- I’ll get back to you within 2 business days to schedule a call. On the call, we’ll discuss your project needs and project pricing, and see if we’re a good fit for working together.
- I’ll put together a custom quote for your project and give you an expected deadline. You reply back letting me know if we can move forward.
- Assuming we move forward, I’ll email you a contract and an invoice for a 50% deposit. For copywriting clients, I’ll send you a brand questionnaire to find out more about your business.
- We kick off the project via a comprehensive phone session or an emailed questionnaire. I’ll ask you a lot of questions, because no one knows more about your business than you. I want to gather enough information to walk in the shoes of your target audience and speak to their pain points and needs.
- I hunker down with some hot tea and all my notes and start writing. I email you a first draft within our timeframe. Your project price includes 2 rounds of revisions. We can discuss revisions via email and/or phone.
- Once I’ve made all the revisions, I send you the finalized product and invoice you for the remainder of the payment, due within 10 days of receipt.
- You pay the invoice and we all do celebratory dance.
- If the project goes well and everyone is satisfied, then we explore other projects to collaborate on.
My copywriting services are priced on a per-project basis. After our initial consultation call, I will put together a custom quote based on your project needs.